Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Polish 7 year old stuffed with amphetamine

A seven years old girl was taken to the hospital because of amphetamine poisoning. Parents testified that a little girl had widened orbs, she sweated excessively and talked a lot. Unofficial sources say that the little girl could take amphetamine during a family party.

Policemen told TVN24 news channel that they needed couple of hours to determine who the owner of the amphetamine was. They also want to know if the girl has taken the drug herself or was she given it by one of guests.
The incident happened during an open air party with girl's parents and their friends.

The girl feels fine right now. She had to have her stomach pumped.